There’s still time to line up some staycation enrichment for your littles this spring break — here are some suggestions.
DARIEN NATURE CENTER
- Crickets for 2 Year Olds (Mon-Wed are full, but some spots are available Thu-Fri)
- Crickets for ages 3 through 7 (space available all 5 days)
(Also, don’t forget that pre-schools in Darien end their school year before the public schools (unofficially, June 16th–the Board of Ed will confirm this at their first April meeting. Snag a spot in the Darien Nature Center’s June Bugs program for preschoolers for the week of June 15th.)
DARIEN YMCA VACATION CAMP
- Preschool, K through 5th grade: half and full day options (April 13th-17th)
DARIEN PARKS & REC VACATION CAMP
Future Stars Basketball Academy and Blue Wave Kickers soccer offer an exciting morning sports experience for children in grades K – 6. Parents can choose from Future Stars Basketball from 9 – 10:30 am, Blue Wave Kickers soccer from 10:30 am – 12:30 pm, or the full 3.5 hours. A daily option is also available. All soccer will be held on the Town Hall fields, weather permitting. Rain location is the Town Hall gymnasiums. To register, click here and navigate to “School Vacation Camps” in left margin.
- Children’s Painting Workshop for ages 5 thru 11 (April 13-15th)
DARIEN ARTS CENTER
- Stretch Your Imagination Workshop for grades 2 to 5 (April 13th-16th)
THE LITTLE GYM
- Ages 3 to 8 yrs, 9:15am-12:15pm (April 13th-17th)
Anything to add? Please feel free to do so below!